New S4 Owner!!... almost

jb7_uk

Reaction score
Website
www.randomautosport.com
Well, i've gone and done it! i went to see an S4 on saturday, beautiful example, metallic black, full history, xenons, 6 disc changer, usual stuff (no recaro's unfortunately but full black leather none the less) and included in the price is a cherished S4 number plate !! after a thorough look round and an immensley enjoyable test drive... i put a deposit down!! had to have it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Its having a new mot and what not while i finalise the rest of the dosh like, but will hopefully be picking her up a week on friday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ... and I CANT WAIT !!!

will post a pic of the beast once i get them from my mate who cam with for the viewing.

Regards all,

JB7 - Proud soon-to-be owner of a B5 S4 !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

cheers doc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif it's a 99 year car.

there does seem to be a lot of S4 purchases goin on at the mo doesnt there! maybe everyones finally realising just how affordable they are becoming.

will geta pic up tomorrow hopefully.

JB7.

Picsof the new beast !...

07052006014.jpg

An another...
07052006015.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Weh hey - welcome to the cool club :p

Loving my car - get in touch once you have it in your grubby hands and I will let you know what I have been upto /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cheers jonnya and Soupie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ZeroK - I will do mate, spec ur spec certainly looks awsome! I will prob keep mine stock initially, I'll need to get use dto driving a pwoerful turbo motor before i start making it even more powerful :p but am seriously tempted by a set of the B7 RS4 Rims, assuming i can find some that aren't cheapo double drilled of course, i think they look awsome!

Well done mate.

I just hope your as happy with you new purchase, as i am with my new S4.

You won't regret it one bit!!

Keep the pics coming when you finally get it.
Dan

Just a quick update - money is all sorted now, and i'm hopefully goingto pick up the beast on Saturday!!! cant wait either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

will get sum more photo's up etc once i have her home safe and sound!

nice one, dont see many in that colour & dont forget the pics of the interior

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The deed has been done!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

I picked up my shiny new S4 on saturday and ....WWWWOOOOWW! what a car !! the 2hour drive back to my mate splace in london was joyous!

Thoroughly chuffed to bits with it i am. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

will get sum more detailed pics up soon for y'all. But, for now i am one excedingly happy dude!

hmmm... think i might just have to go out for a random drive now! muwahahaha!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

cheers all. JB7. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif