Newbie's S4

S4Al

Reaction score
Hi everyone, been hanging around on here for a few months now but never posted. Did my research and managed to find a lovely 99 S4 with 37k on the clock. Picked it up at the beginning of February. Anyway it's immaculate and I'm still absolutely blown away by it. It's got Electric, Heated Leather Recaro's, Bose, Sunroof, Armrest and Cruise. Think that's about it. Over the summer I want to get the pre cats gutted and take it for a bit of a tweaking at MRC. Also want to remove the horizontal slats from the front bumper intakes, do something with the brakes and maybe change the wheels for some B6 S4 alloys.

Alex

S4002.jpg

S4026.jpg

S4031.jpg

S4004.jpg

S4028.jpg

Looks nice, unusual rear spoiler, cant say iv seen that one before, looks more like a BMW part. Loving the recaros mine didnt have those, it had the normal leathers.

Sweet looking car. Hope you enjoy it. Not sure about the rear spoiler though. Think I would take it off and put something with slightly lower lines like a spoiler lip (B6 style) Like rixio said, love those seats. Happy motoring

Looking good, glad to see you managed to find one without the hideous walnut trim.
Do you mind saying how much it was?

Welcome
Nice one looks sweet, the recarco`s are they heated?

Thanks for all the positive comments. To be honest my first thoughts on the spoiler, when I'd only seen it in pictures, was that if I bought the car I'd be removing it. BUT, when you actually see the car in the flesh, it looks much better, just adds a little something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looking good, glad to see you managed to find one without the hideous walnut trim.
Do you mind saying how much it was?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't mind saying at all. I payed £13k for it.

Nice - almost a replica to my purchase... just a couple months ago... 2000 S4 w/ 36k & recaros... Had my pre-catys done too by MRC.

What chip/map are you running & what was your peak MAF reading at MRC?

Lovely car!!

[ QUOTE ]
"heated leather recaro's" would seem to suggest they are!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif oh shing

How much should I look to pay for a car with the same options and age and condition as that but about 80,000miles?
Cheers
Sam