Finally....Pics of my S4 on a decent day!!!

S4_dan

Fire up the Quattro!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Washed and polished her this morning as it's been the only decent day since i got her on Wed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Sorry bout size of pics. Not sure how to reduce them yet!

100_0328.jpg

5.jpg

100_0321.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

100_0323.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

You need to open the picture in Paint and selct Image on the top

then select Stretch/Skew then change the Hori & Ver to the same reduction and then save as a Jpeg

Nice car all the same.

thats a tidy S4 dude. The only mods i'd make are a set of brushed mirrors , single piece headlights and update the rear lights - they really let it down. A set of red, clear, clear reds would look superb.

It's a nice understated car that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif I especially like the way it doesn't have a rear spoiler...

[ QUOTE ]
thats a tidy S4 dude. The only mods i'd make are a set of brushed mirrors , single piece headlights and update the rear lights - they really let it down. A set of red, clear, clear reds would look superb.

It's a nice understated car that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif I especially like the way it doesn't have a rear spoiler...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Previous owner has fitted xenons to it so think i will leave headlights for time being, although i do like the all in one units!
As for rear lenses, im looking for some tidy LED alternatives. They do let the car down.

[ QUOTE ]
liking that a lot, nice colour. makes me want to go and get one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Do it!!! best move i ever made! Insurance is reasonable too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Nice and clean looking motor, Put the red.whites on, or facelifts, not the LED ones mate. IMHO it will spoil it

very nice m8 lovely colour
the car still looks fresh from the front

what mods if any are you considering besides the lights?

[ QUOTE ]
very nice m8 lovely colour
the car still looks fresh from the front

what mods if any are you considering besides the lights?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lowering, RS6 alloys, stainless zorst and modifying the air intake system. Nothing with the bodyworks. I like the look of these cars with standard S4 kit on.

good effort Dan, i like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Infact .. i like it so much i am now shopping for one myself !!!

does anyone know if the B5 S4 is available in Black ???

Cheers,

JB7