Exhaust problem

Nitro

Reaction score
Got a 2,8 V6 Q it has full miltech system, but the blowing is from the flexi joints from the down pipes to the CAT. Can you get just these flexi joints replaced? The rest of the down pipe/cat section is fine, no problems. Just the flexi join on one side, but the other side looks like it is about to go too. Any advise on how to sort the prob and approx costs will be good. Thanks

Best to take it to an exhaust place, could probably weld in a piece of flexi, can't see it costing a lot .

Thanks Jonny, anyone know if this can be done in situ ? there is about 25mm clearence at the tightest spot.

The shop did my 1.8T flexi in situ because the guy was a lazy bast and couldnt be ***** taking it off like i'd asked him to.

Thanks guys, I went to my local exhaust place the guy said he would be happy to give it a go only if I get the two flexi joints with the end bits/sleeves. Can anyone tell me where to get them I am struggling to find them on the internet

if he cant get the flex and says he will have a go.

then I would be finding someone else that says not a problem sir that will be ££

Thanks aragorn, do you recommend the weld in ones or the clamp ones? Clamp ones will be easy to fit but are the weld ones better, (they will have to be the correct length but there can be some play with the clamp ones) is that right

you'll need the weld on ones, theres not enough streight pipe to clamp one in, as the flexi sits on a corner.