B7 RS4 photoShop

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Just did a crude PS of these rims on my car and wanted some input.

f1615461.jpg

not keen myself,IMO theres 1 too many spokes and they dont suit the b5.

Bit too fussy for my taste. I'm another one who prefers fewer spokes but not three - yech.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bit too fussy for my taste. I'm another one who prefers fewer spokes but not three - yech.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - Agreed, there should be a division of the police who go around impounding relic tarted up BMW's & Calibra's and batterd old 190E's still shod with hideous 3 spokes!

I think the RS6 bumperes make it work, not sure it will work on standard B5 though.

Looks very good...

BUT... I have seen reps and some of them look terrible! They dont seem to be as dished in the centre. OE/OE Looking ones are gorgeous!

Well did some home work and if I was to get these I would want 19" with a minimum of 8.5 prefer 9 and a minimum ET of 30 so that I could spacer them out.

The nearest thing to fit my ET of 20 is the real deal which are 9x19" ET 29.

Thing is OEM cost an arm and a leg and the copies are not big enough.

Keep me posted - cause I would be keen to get a good looking set on the S4!

Theer should be no problem getting a set for your S4 as you don't need the same ET as me so your are on the shelf ready to go unlike my car which is a bitch you find anything that does not cost a arm and a leg.

I think they look really nice - suprised nobody's mentioned the even nicer 355 on the drive!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<dribble>

Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

docurley I drive past a parked car identical to yours in Bermonsey with BBS RCs on.. I dont sopose thats you?

lol - small world!

Doc - just not sure of what they will look like. Photos are so deceiving!! may look really good, but I just dont know :-/

doc mate your car looks spot on, probably the nicest b5 iv seen... dont ruin it with those wheels... they are a major step down from the BBS in my opinion