My 2.8q Sold... I NOW HAVE A REPLACEMENT S4 2.7t

• Thread starter imported_ZeroK66
  • Start date
I

imported_ZeroK66

Hello all,

Well after debating on a v8 S4... I have settled with a 2.7t S4 as I found a pretty good deal.

What are the options on upgarding the S4... I know the usual, but what have people done with their cars? Anyone got pics of their fave saloon S4 so it can inspire what I do to mine - as it is totally standard.

Pics to follow ;o)

Con Grats

JimsS4.jpg

I like this one with the carbon hood.

Short shifter
RS6 front caliper brake upgrade for sure (straight swap I think).
Audi SAT NAV
coilovers and some fat rims.

[ QUOTE ]
Con Grats

JimsS4.jpg

I like this one with the carbon hood.

Short shifter
RS6 front caliper brake upgrade for sure (straight swap I think).
Audi SAT NAV
coilovers and some fat rims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats my fave B5 pic too

Look forward to seeing some pics of your new S4. I considered one before gettin my S3 but I couldnt find a good low mileage example. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Be a while yet till I get pics.

Its imola yellow... 35k on the clock with full recaros. Carbon inlays on the interiour. Very nice looking example! Its mint. had the zorst and chip done... said to be running about 310HP - NICE!

Congrats mate, sounds a belter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Pics soon would be nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

congrats thats good low mileage you got there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Very boring and bog standard.

I want it to look something like this:

280ImportMotion_S41-med.jpg

I like blue but on a Yellow car hummmmmmmmmmm not quite my cup of tea but I love the Yellow, I wonder why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ahh I have one.

MR2F3551.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I like blue but on a Yellow car hummmmmmmmmmm not quite my cup of tea but I love the Yellow, I wonder why /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ahh I have one.

MR2F3551.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

An MR2 if I'm not mistaken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If youve got any pics of the 360/307 Docurley I would like to see them.

ZeroK66 you did well finding a low mileage B5 S4 I looked for one before gettin my S3 and didnt find any. Well apart from the one that was sat at the dealers when I picked up my S3.

Well... I took a nice long train trip (6-7 hours return) to take the car for a drive on Sunday... 10 mins from the station the tw@t calls me to say keys are locked in workshop. To say I was fuming is an understatement.

On the plus side... the car is mint... really looks good.

EVEN BETTER the rear seats are recaro's too... and the blue seats looks SOOO good in the flesh. I am very happy with the interiour... I am just debating how I am going to drive the car before receiving it. Have to take a bloomin half day now - ridiculous! Just hope I get the car for the weekend.

[ QUOTE ]
The Yellow car is a RS4 bodied S4.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh right, gettin common as muck nowadays!! Ha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And the Grey one is an RS4 'badged' S4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Why do people do that!?

Unless he's added all the RS4 bits of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Well I am off this afternoon to drive her!! Should be interesting.

I have spoken to the DVLA... thanks to a private plate change - the new plate may only be released as late as Wednesday next week... meaning that by the time I sort out insurance THEN the road tax... it may be 3 weekends away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif - WHAT A SH!T system!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you say that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I took the picture and if you look he has no RS4 badges on it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you say that ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I took the picture and if you look he has no RS4 badges on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

only because its my friend's car(Sasha) and its defently a RS4 ..
have you notice he's even taken the chrome mirrors off too..

yes because he lives in germany .
like i said he is my friend from germany and i drove to austria with him,so i know its a rs4 .. at this momemnt he working on his engine .
soon to be getting remaped too.
before his Rs4 he had corrado vr6 turbo 380bhp .

Well drove my car - and it went very well. Condition is immaculate..

Thanks for the pics, some nice ones there!