New style RS4 wheels on a B5 A4?

• Thread starter imported_Donald_MacIver
  • Start date
I

imported_Donald_MacIver

Anyone got any pics of the new RS4 wheels on a B5 A4? I am looking to get a set of these in the next week or so, as the deal with the RS6 wheels fell through.

rs4b7c.sized.jpg

See here:

http://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2351629.phtml

Cheers,
Leon

There not bad but they remind me too much of TSW blades /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

size and fitting?
Need spacers/modifications to fit?

I am liking that alot! What offset are they, do you know? And how much has the car been lowered?

See Im just not sure I like them :-/

Old RS4's are just too common IMHO - so I am wondering what to get. The RS6 wheels are nice, but again getting common/looking dated.

sorry if i've revived a thread that everyones done and dusted with but i just wanted to say that i REALLY like this look!! am very tempted to do the same as and when i get my S4, i've been hankering after a black S4, and seeing a stock one with those rims as virtually made my mind up! ...

<lou from little britain mode on> I want that one! <lou mode off>

these look awsome ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

S4Stoptech-Wheels.jpg

S4Stoptech-Wheels.jpg

That is what I recon at the moment... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Was thinking about getting wheels very similar, i'm sure anoth member on this site was looking at them too. Really suits the back a4's, and love the polished rim. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Also the tailpipes are huge!!

wow doc that is one clean lean black motor

nice motor looks like a mafia after lol! americans style up a4s proper nice! good stuff!

that black one with the polished black wheels is nice, very nice, but is more of a tuner look than i'm going for i think.

I have the old style RS4 rims on my 2.8Q avant and while i think they look great on the avant, dont think they suite the saloon as well (imho of course:) ) was gonna go for the RS6 rims for the S4 but just something about the new RS4 rims really appeals! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif