Eibach Sportline Springs and Bilstein Dampers........

madkebab

Reaction score
FOR SALE

Have just fitted my H&R coilovers so these are now available. If anyone is interested then PM with an offer. Springs are about 12 months old and have only done about 5k miles. Dampers were on the car when I got it so unsure as to how old they are. Pictures to follow. Drop is approx 40-50mm. This kit is for non-quattro

This is how my car sat with this suspension.

PICT0062.JPG

Will be going on ebay if no interest.

[ QUOTE ]
Lets see some pics with the coilovers on!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

They will be coming soon mate. Need to adjust the ride height with my 19s on so I can check to make sure I dont get any rubbing. Im still running my 18s at the mo as the roads are covered in salt. Its currently about the same as the picture above. The back maybe slightly lower.

Which car park u in buddy? Cars goin to look wicked when the wheels are on etc!

Im back in taunton this weekend!
Felt like a riiight chav last nite, went into the cinema @ plymouth and the car hit the lil plastic black and yellow speed bump (same as the hollywood bowl back home) with a huaage thud! the chick i was takin out dint seem toooo impressed! heheh
FLIPPIN COILOVERS! Need to raise the front but rounded the locking nut off the front rite!

Could you do me a favour and tell me what size your C-spanners are for your H&R coilovers.

As i have rear ones but no spanners yet.

Mine have one adjuster ring smaller than the other just to make sure yours are the same..

Cheers.

P.s. if anyone has FK coilovers could you tell me the same, thanks.