Rochford Tyres

• Thread starter imported_Donald_MacIver
  • Start date
I

imported_Donald_MacIver

Anybody used this company before? I recently sold my wheels to a mate of mine, but now I am looking for another set of RS6 wheels for my A4. I purchased a set from Johnsons Tyres, and when they arrived they were the wrong offset and didn't look right, so I have sent them back. I have seen Rochford Tyres have the same wheels at a good price. Anyone ever bought a set of wheels from them before. Infact, has anyone bought a set of 18" RS6 wheels from them? If so, could you post a pic, so that I can see the quality I would be buying if I go ahead and buy them from Rochfords.

Bytheway, spotted a post last week about Rochfords giving discounts to members on this forum. Is this true, and what discount would I expect if a told them I was registered on he forum?

Thanks in advance!
Donald.

Yes I have bought 18inch RS4 Replicas from them before as have many members on here!

If you mention this forum they will give you a good deal.

Highly recomended! Someone on the B6 or B7 forum has just bought some RS6's off them. Hang on, I'll post the link now.

I had a set of RS4's off them - VERY nice reps. I had issues with wheel vibration though that I assumed could be solved with simple balancing... but it didnt. Sold the car now, so will never know if it was the wheels or something wrong with the actual car. Otherwise very happy!

I bought RS6 reps last summer from them. Very nice people. Try and get down early if you are travelling there as i had to wait a couple of hours for fitting as they were so busy.