Replacement facelift wings

Chriscooke

Clueless!
Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
My car has had a slight prang in the past when the previous owner hit a hedge avoiding a badger :(

The wing has been repaired but the filler has started cracking so it's time to look at a replacement.

I've seen the below on ebay but are they any good? It says it's a genuine part in the advert but I can't see how that's true given the price.

Audi A4 B5 FL OS Right Front Wing Brand New in Primer | eBay

Has anyone used these or can advise on a suitable alternative?

Is a pattern part so wont be genuine and will probably fit with a little tweeking but id hate to find out how much a genuine one will be so id go for it or get second hand thats in better condition than yours !!

Maybe try someone on srs breaking a noggy S4 !!

yea as Bradderz says there not genuine there "Brand New Insurance Approved Part" which means there on the better end of the aftermarket wings.

as above I would try on SRS and see if you could find good replacements the right color

Sorry to sound daft but what is srs?

Cheers for the advice guys, I'd be surprised if I could find a wing in noggy blue also as it doesn't seem particularly common. Are s4 wings different to those on a tqs also?

Audi srs is another forum used by the S4/RS4 owners and all other S/RS audi owners and has some good stuff in the classifieds.

S4 wings are identical iirc