How to make your A4 look like an S4 (easy)

[ QUOTE ]
A 2001 B5? wierd. But yeah a great S4 lookalike there...........LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

B5s ran until end of Feb 01, officially, but there would have been some "over-run" of unsold stock after then, albeit not very many. I've seen a couple of Y-reg B5s around the place, but never a 51-plate.

Did the Avant run on a bit longer, maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Does that mean if I take the TDI badge off my car it becomes a petrol model?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

'This is a private vehicle and has had an easy life. (cherised by my wife).'

Well she managed to clock up 97k miles in it and it's a '51 REG! Easy my backside!

What a *****.

[ QUOTE ]
OHHH just a thought does any one have a quattro badge i can add to my car, i could do with 4wd,lol

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have mine. That'll turn mine into a FWD & I'll save on fuel consumption!

[ QUOTE ]

You can have mine. That'll turn mine into a FWD & I'll save on fuel consumption!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea m8 its easy as that
i was thinking i need some more leg room in the back,
wot bout sticking on an A6 badge.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the A8 badge would be better for that!

[/ QUOTE ]
i didnt want to take the p*** LOL

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want better economy? I've a TDI badge to swap....

[/ QUOTE ]

haha!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Oh dear! (after checking out the link)

I think the most ridulous I've seen is a car with a different manufacture's badge! If I remember correctly (this was years ago on AW), there appears to be a Japanese car with Audi rings stucked to the grill and front seats.

[ QUOTE ]
Just sent of a question to seller asking wot (if any) S4 parts are fitted ?
who thinks we should hold our breath for a answer???????

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get a reply from him??

I asked the same question. This was the answer:

It has S4 badges on the front and back grill and has the 007 wheels which were only put on the S4's for one year. No engine modification. Thanks for your interest and happy bidding on this fantastic car....Sarah

Not for me! Looks nothing like an S4!

It'll be interesting to see what money it goes for though, it's coming up for £5K now...

Kev.

It stuck at £4,844, & didn't hit reserve. The seller then sent me a message asking if I were still interested.

"Errrr...."

[ QUOTE ]
It stuck at £4,844, & didn't hit reserve. The seller then sent me a message asking if I were still interested.

"Errrr...."

[/ QUOTE ]
tricky one jeff your luvly 2.8 Q or so called 1.8 S4 lookalike soooooooo funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I must confess I'm beginning to regret what could be a missed opportunity.

Help me out here, guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just sent of a question to seller asking wot (if any) S4 parts are fitted ?
who thinks we should hold our breath for a answer???????

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get a reply from him??

[/ QUOTE ]

answer to question is
"the car is de badged so you cant see it is a 1.8 se and is replaced with a s4 badge at the back and has a s4 badge on the grill and the alloy wheels are s4 wheels 007 they only made the s4 with these wheels for 1 year only i hope this is some help jason"

Does this guy seriously think that someone will bid a price thinking it's actually a S4!

[ QUOTE ]
Does this guy seriously think that someone will bid a price thinking it's actually a S4!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, leaving the silly S4 bit aside for a moment, it's probably a decent enough late-model 1.8 Avant, albeit a bit leggy. All other things being equal, you'd expect it to fetch around £5K, I'd have thought.

hilarious......."S4 lookalike that gives it the edge over other A4's" think they ment push that S4 lookalike over the edge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, leaving the silly S4 bit aside for a moment, it's probably a decent enough late-model 1.8 Avant, albeit a bit leggy. All other things being equal, you'd expect it to fetch around £5K, I'd have thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, silly thing is, he's already had just under 5k, but but didn't hit reserve, would like to know he wants to get for that1