NSR bottom door strip needed

Tenerife Hammer

Reaction score
Hi chaps, need a door strip for my 2000A4 tqs in black if there's one about, not urgent. Might need same on bottom drivers side too, gonna have a good look this weekend ,also might need fuel sender unit, again not urgent, mines a bit temperamental, thanks

Think all B5 fuel gauges are temperamental mine creeps and i no of others that have the creep. Best bet with the door trims is buy the full kit with the revised plastic ones with out the metal backing theres a few listed on ebay !!

Think all B5 fuel gauges are temperamental mine creeps and i no of others that have the creep. Best bet with the door trims is buy the full kit with the revised plastic ones with out the metal backing theres a few listed on ebay !!
Yeah, thanks ,on it already ,only had her a week so just putting the feelers out.Your car sounds sweet

You can get individual trims from the dealer at reasonable (ish) prices if you don't want to pay for the four

Worth getting some of the plastic clips too as invariably one or two will break. Undo the Philips screw near the door hinges, then pull the door strip horizontally towards the rear of the car, keep it straight and ease it off. Good opportunity to wash the door and put on coat of wax before refitting the new door strip.

Reactions: PAULF
Worth getting some of the plastic clips too as invariably one or two will break. Undo the Philips screw near the door hinges, then pull the door strip horizontally towards the rear of the car, keep it straight and ease it off. Good opportunity to wash the door and put on coat of wax before refitting the new door strip.
Will do,good tip, thanks