Show me your Wheels

jjarvis

Reaction score
Should be ordering my wheels next week but want to do a final check on what people have got on their B5's

Please could you post a pic or 2, what size they are and how much of a drop you have.

They're to go on my Black 1.8t Sport

Cheers guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Should be ordering my wheels next week but want to do a final check on what people have got on their B5's

Please could you post a pic or 2, what size they are and how much of a drop you have.

They're to go on my Black 1.8t Sport

Cheers guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

kitside.jpg

Eibach prokit springs, rated at 40mm drop, probably closer to 25mm
18 inch rims with 225/40's

19" RS6 Reps
235/35/19 - Usually
215/35/19 - As seen in pic, shows alloys off better for shows.
About 60mm drop at rear front is about 50 ish
AngledRear.jpg

18" RS6 replicas on 225/40/18 tyres, been dropped about 50mm

IMGP1996.jpg

If you want to keep most of the comfort go for lowering springs and a profile above 45...
The coilovers i have are FK highsports and they are excellent...i would suggest them to anyone who is looking for handling...with a match of low pro's. But it is a very stiff ride, and you feel every bump....

Here are mine...

8" x 18" ET35 RS4 Reps. on standard Quattro Sport Suspension.

2.jpg

7.jpg

(That one's a bit scratched /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

What do you guys think of these two?

Wheel-SmokedLargeSpoke.jpg

Wheel-AluminiumSmallSpoke.jpg

Both available from Germany in the £400 (for a set of 4) range...

Cheers

T

Yeah those are my favourites out of the two and I was thinking the same thing... it's all about the deep dish! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hadn't thought of that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm not much good with Photoshop myself... although given a few hours I'd soon have it mastered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just wondered about opinions that's all... and wanted to show everyone the wheels, because I like them.

I don't think I'll be getting new wheels any time soon... maybe after I finish the rest of the car but not before. I've been collecting parts long enough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DSCF0028.jpg

8x18s 225/40/18
Fk Silverlines (dot know how far i wound them down but its enough)

I want some spacers for when the wheels come out of hibernation

Some lovely looking cars there.

Have just ordered 18" RS4 reps with Federal rubber

£495 Delivered, hopefully be here tomorrow!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Some lovely looking cars there.

Have just ordered 18" RS4 reps with Federal rubber

£495 Delivered, hopefully be here tomorrow!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats really cheap i paid £360 for tyres for mine, where was that from ?

thats where i got mine from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mya4rs6rimz.jpg

18" x 8J RS6 reps ET35 with 225/40/18 rubber. Car is lowered 40mm all round with sports springs.

Lookin' good bud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

what's the model of those rial wheels, also loving the top ones !

No idea actually Olly... I saw them on e-bay a while back and saved the images but I've deleted the items from my watch list now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry dude.

EDIT: Just done a quick search through e-bay. Here are the wheels in the guys e-bay shop, maybe you could ask..? Also, don't be put off by the fact that they are listed for a Honda with an offset of ET40, I definately saw them with ET35 previously and they were listed as for an Audi. Even asked him and the postage was ridiculously cheap, about £40 I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif