afn quattro 1.9tdi b5 - cleaning injector nozzles

quattro_afn

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm thinking of removing my injectors and cleaning them up! I've lost a bit of power and I'm just after some tips for getting its power back. No symptoms, just a cloud of smoke first start.
I've heard you can boil your injectors in engine oil for good results.... Is this right?.or a load of trash that's gonna end up messy :wtf: Cheers, Adam.

If high mileage the nozzles are worn, i would start by fitting a set of 0.216 nozzles and a pd 130 turbo, it will wake the old girl up and give you better fuel economy at the same time !

If high mileage the nozzles are worn, i would start by fitting a set of 0.216 nozzles and a pd 130 turbo, it will wake the old girl up and give you better fuel economy at the same time !

Thanks for the response, yes high mileage, she's just reached 301000! And I've just fitted a new turbo:keule:
Where can I get these nozzles? Cheers

Audi a6 2.5 tdi inline 5 cylinders with engine code AEL, some volvo with the 2.5 tdi engine and also the vw transporter 2.5 tdi 150Bhp- this was only available in Europe... You can get nozzles of ebay, however i would stay clear due to being fakes !

Reactions: jbh