So fresh n so clean!

rs13219

Reaction score
Thought it was about i put some pics up & as i've just finished cleaning it thought it would be the perfect oportunity to take some pics. Not come up too bad.

a4pics1.jpg

a4pics2.jpg

a4pics3.jpg

Nice n shiny there matey! All ready for tomorrow then?

Was gonna take a couple o piccies of mine when I'd finished but it had started goin dark so wouldn't have come out right.

Must say yours looks sweet though.

[ QUOTE ]
Very clean looking!

S4 grill looks smart - where did you get the trim for the lower bumper and boot from?

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers. Both off ebay mate.

[ QUOTE ]
Nice n shiny there matey! All ready for tomorrow then?

Was gonna take a couple o piccies of mine when I'd finished but it had started goin dark so wouldn't have come out right.

Must say yours looks sweet though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was going dark on me so there's still a couple of bits to touch up in the morning. Should have just payed for a valet.

Never paid for a valet, used to be a valeter and have most of the stuff to do one so might as well get off my @rse and do a bit of DIY!

ive gotta do mine in the morning yours looks very very nice mate

see you tomorrow

looks da bizzo mate
i like the lower chrome grill trim also do u have the old link from ebay.
is the guy from the states selling it on a roll? did you have to modify the lower grill and did you have the take it out?

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

What would we all do without ebay!!!!

very nice mate..../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

see you tomorrow.......

[ QUOTE ]
looks da bizzo mate
i like the lower chrome grill trim also do u have the old link from ebay.
is the guy from the states selling it on a roll? did you have to modify the lower grill and did you have the take it out?

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-LOWER-CENTER-...1QQcmdZViewItem Here's the link mate, i think it's the guy from the states. Fitting was a nightmare you have to unclip the lower grille (which didn't want to come off), it's not pre-cut so you have to cut to size & then make cut outs to accommodate the slats but the hardest part was probably fitting it on. Hope this helps. If you get one & need a few pointers let us know, i know i would have found it a lot easier with help of someone who had previously done one.
Cheers, Rob.

Winter sunshine and new cleaned but still drying silver metallic paint combine together so well, don't you think?
P1010016.jpg

rs looking good looks like a mafia car.

jdp what are those front spots are they standard ive tried looking 2 buy some but found nothing..

[ QUOTE ]
jdp what are those front spots are they standard ive tried looking 2 buy some but found nothing..

[/ QUOTE ]

They're OEM on 99.5 facelift cars.