[ QUOTE ]
Much better, i am glad you didnt put the eyebrows back on

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Kev.

about 10min to wire up first

100_0350.jpg

connect the red & black wires, to the white & black (side lights) take lights out of car, 3 bolts each light, fit new light connect wires which plugs (showed on picture)
straight in to existing plug
on car,

About 1 hour in total

looks more aggresive

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Looks really good. I've just bought a set myself, only thing is my A4 doesn't have the round connector to plug in to the round connector with the blue/white black/red cables going to it, my connectors are the square ones that go directly on the bulb. Is there an after market connector i could use or an audi one or am i going to have to re wire it.

looks very nice wasnt to up for the tinted ones but they look really nice.
what wheels have you got kahn?
also how dark did you go on your window tints?

Howcome you didnt rewire the sidelights to the angels, and only on the full beamers? They look so cool with the sides on and all the beamer drivers want your lights, not the yellow ones they get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Angel.jpg

Don't know about the square connectors mate. sorry.

The wheels are 18" karisma's
Tyres 225/40/18

Tints are lighter in the front than the back (pictures of mine car not good) have a look at

<u>TINT LEVELS</u>

Mine r
35% front
7% back

Angels r wired to side lights pic's not good, not like your's mate....

Got them fitted, i hadn't looked at the lights properly, last time i look was to change a bulb which has a square connector but the round one is lower down to the side. just got to wire in the side lights and i'll try and get some pics up too.

only negative thing is the lack of the chrome rings now m8

Question...

Do these lights include the fog lights in them? Pre-facelifts would need them in the light housing or else you would fail MOT no?

Secondly, do these lights fit a pre-facelift or do you need to do the usual hacking of the fenders to fit them?

Cheers,
Leon

No hacking about is needed, they fit in perfectly. After seeing the pics on here tho i wish i bought the black ones.

My fog light switch is staying on now tho for some reason, did any of you have the same problem?

Yep they all do, just disconnect the light to the fog button. Projectors light up more of the road anyway, and much better in the fog. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do the light leveling motors still fit??

Cos i am 2 clicks from buying some and would like to know ASAP

I got myself some angel eyes ( eventually) and to stop the fog light switch being on, i had to snip one of the white wires at the plug. I then used tis to connect the angels to. I also got my leveling motors to fit too, so i am well chuffed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Mine are chrome ones like the pic at the top Sonar brand

I have the d shaped interface by valeo and my stock lights are one piece units, also does anyone know if these angle eye units use h7's for the low and high beams?

Links of where u goys got them from would be good?? And what u made of the quality of them!!
Going to get me some very soon!

Did u notice any change in the lights them selves, as i know some times these units do give the same light that the standard ones do ???