Hello all, new member here.

JayB5UK

Reaction score
Just a quick introduction of myself to the forum. Been browsing on here for a while now, good to find a forum with lots of UK owners on it, plus I like the general look and layout of this one too.
I have a 1999.5 A4 1.8 T Sport, slowly modifying it, nothing much, but it already had a REVO re-map when I bought it and i've upgraded the brakes to match so far.
Have a Bailey re-circ dump valve to go on when it's warmer and a Ramair panel filter too.
I'll have a few questions going up shortly so i'll try and keep them all seperate.

Looking forward to trading info with you all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome to the forum! Post some pics when you get a chance!

Welcome to the forum bud!

There have been a fair few new members over the last week or two like!! I dont think i have ever seen this many.

Cheers.

welcome to the site mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hello and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep welcome myman.

Can't be posting here with no pic's, its like going to work in you slippers on you just don't do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome to the start of the modification curve,lol

This is a very good place to start, good to have you aboard

Hi, thanks for all the warm welcomes.. Here's a pic.

dfbde184.jpg

Cheers for the comments people.

I live in Deal at the moment and work In the hole they call Dover!

very nice also luv the leather

Cheers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif Yeah it is a fairly rare colour I think, you've prompted me to find out what it is and it's Volcano Black Pearl apparently.

Half of me wants to spend money on wheels, lowering it a bit and a new grille etc. But the other half (not the mrs.) says I should keep it fairly standard and just buy a newer one with less mileage.

Never been one for decisions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jay,

If you make it along to one of the Kent meets at some stage I'd like to see how much difference the Revo remap makes to the car.

I've got the 1.8T but not been able to try out a remapped one yet.

Kev.

Yeah no worries mate. When it's a bit drier and I have removed the winter wheels it'll actually lay some power down properly!