New user introducing myself

MARTIN1234

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum so thought I would introduce myself.

Here are a few pics of my car - 1996 A4 Avant 1.8T Sport

sideview.jpg

backcorner.jpg

100_0338.jpg

i love these avants, and i also like how well the B5 seems to wear, you wouldnt know it was a '96 to look at it

looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hi pinny im lovin them tints brings the car up to date, good shine on the paintwork only thing i would change is the front headlights/indicators it would really lift the look of the car.
i think Phantom_A4 has a set hes looking to sell

Howdy, looks good, very nice, Another fellow 1.8T Sport Avant!

very nice mate i was going to buy the avant myself

good job mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome myman,

Nice but I would loose the red ring looks kinda cheap to me but the rest work and would look even better with updated lights.

Nice car there PINNY1234 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

But I have to agree with Docurley on the red rings in your grille... looks nasty in my opinion. Not really in sticking with the 'classy' Audi look and doesn't really fit in with all your other mods which look awesome. Alo agree with some new lights, would look very nice indeed if they were anything like Phantom_A4's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep up the good work

T

where are you pinny ??
some good advice here everyone`s agreeing with me about those headlights

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome, nice car but as some have said i am not keen on the red rings and the headlight eyebrows.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither. The rest looks pretty good, though.

Welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Have to say am tempted by the lights! But must save for house!! ARRGH!

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers all
hopefully having my new angel eyes fitted before weekend will post pic's when done http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e74/pinny1234/lights.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey pinny did you get these lights after you posted your pics on here?
how much did you get them for?

they look awesome! look forward to those pics.

Got light about 3 weeks ago off ebay, £150, £25 4 shipping, i've just had no time to fit them. got a free morning tmorrow so hopefully have pic's on tomorrow night.

that sorts out the front end loads... now time to sort out your red-ring problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif