My Tuned V6 Quattro on Ebay

Rixio

Reaction score
Sup fellas

Im planning to get a S4 next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif.
So my car is on ebay atm. If youv got any questions please call me...I have a video i can send of the zorst etc...not very good quality but its ok. The car is perfect, never misses a beat. All the mods cost me a fortune...Previous 2 owners were women and the car has covered less than 4k in the last 3 years! Full Audi main dealer history etc all receipts and previous MOT's...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Item Num: 4604553324

Any Questions gimi a buzz

Also im selling:
Full Black Leather Interior including door cards from a S4 with only 13k on the clock! Seats are brand new!! £500 delivered.
Original Quattro Exhaust £120 Delivered, Mint Condition.
FSE Power Boost Valve £60 Delivered.
Other V6 Quattro parts also available please let me know what you want as i have a spare V6 im breaking.

Also forgot to mention, have a set of brand new Koni Adhustables SSK cost me £420 and i only fitted one as a test for a week, the rest are brand new! £360 ono

up to £2750 about 50 mins to go.

Hi,
please tell me about the remap. I have a 2.6Q and didnt think they could be tuned, did this make a great deal of difference and is it just a drive in drive out type service, do you need any other mods to complete ?

Hummmmm, I was also aware the 12v could not be remapped so find it strange you have been.

Well I would say give Jabba a ring and see what it is they do to remap the 12v.

I got it from another 2.6Q that was remapped by the previous owner, he said it was Jabbasport.
When i bought this car i changed the chip over, I can easily put the stock one back in aswell. If anyone is interested i can show them etc...The chip takes the revs up to around 7000ish and adds a heap more torque and power roughly around 12-15hp id say...If anyone wants to know more please gimi a ring on 07813848537 the car is also still for sale.

Leather has been reserved for Rob
Konis still for sale i have pics will upload soon.

Thx

Rixio

i thought the car was sold to the winning bidder?

[ QUOTE ]
He got his mate to bid on it I bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was sort of thinking that as well, prob right doc.

No...the dude said no he wants a stock car?! Beats me...

Yeh prob is, i already put a deposit down on the S4! Need to sell mine ASAP!

Honestly thinking of changing it back to stock and selling it...