Pd130 turbo

Gunny110

Reaction score
Simple question really, can I just bolt on a pd 130 turbo and manifold on to my 90 fan engine?

no, the 90hp engine uses a wastegated turbo, and cant control the VNT on the PD130 turbo.

You'd have to fit the loom and ECU from a 110 engine

When you say loom is it the loom for the whole car? Or just from ecu to turbo? And is anything else required?

You'd need the engine bay loom and ECU.

If you find one from the same year car as yours, it should hopefully just plug right in, but i'm not 100% with dervs.

It's quite easy mate, all the wiring goes to the ECU box and fits with a couple of plugs. If you need i have a full loom,ecu + clocks from a AHH engine, it's flasheable trough OBD port and it came from a 90 Bhp with a VNT turbo and 11mm injector pump ! You will also need the turbo oil drain pipe + the intake hard pipe with the MAP sensor, yours is built into the ECU afaik !

I don't understand any off that lol, I'm not that technical :p is it something someone with a bit of now how could do? I just want it to all fit straight away with no problems. And how much do you want for that lot?

The engine wiring loom is the easy bit, removing the turbo of yours and fitting the pd130 manifold + turbo, oil feed pipe and the rest is the hard part. The beauty with the parts i have is the ECU is easy to remap with cheap tools- it's EDC15, all other 110 Bhp engines used a MSA15 ECU which has a pair of 1 time only chips and need soldering new ones in order to get more power. In your case getting the same era engine wiring loom, turbo and ECU might be the easiest way to get a little more power !

I don't really no what to do, I thought it would be simple lol, and how do you mean simple remap? How much did you want?

I don't really no what to do, I thought it would be simple lol, and how do you mean simple remap? How much did you want?
The old ECU like on your car cannot be mapped unless you de-solder the PCL chips that contain the fueling maps and solder in new ones. Them PCL chips are one time only so professionals solder sockets so you can tune your car further. The ECU i have is of a rare, EURO 3 OBD car which was produced in a very short run- i only found 2 the same so far and i have sold hundreds of a4 ! This is EDC15 ECU and is easy to flash trough the OBD, no messing with soldering involved + it was set up for a VNT turbo anyway so it will be able to control any VNT turbo. Wiring loom is complete with vacuum accumulator, N75, etc. When fitting a PD130 turbo, the oil feed pipe needs replacing with the PD130 or AFN one as the turbo sits at different angles and locations. The intake and exhaust manifolds will require to be replaced and also the downpipe flange needs cutting and replacing with the AFN or pd130 one. You can swap the whole cat if you please, they are bolt on, although some where in 2 parts and some where in 1 part...

It sounds a lot to do, and a little complicated tbh, I'm not sure I could do it :(