My New A4

jjarvis

Reaction score
Impossible to keep a car clean in this weather but here are a few taken today in crap light.

Looking forward to a nice spring day so I can get the polish out and take some decent pics, but you get the idea

IMGP4657.jpg

IMGP4655.jpg

IMGP4654.jpg

IMGP4663.jpg

IMGP4665.jpg

IMGP4664.jpg

IMGP4676.jpg

IMGP4677.jpg

IMGP4692.jpg

IMGP4685.jpg

IMGP4661.jpg

IMGP4681.jpg

Looks very nice, liking the full leather trim. What plans have you got for it?

Cheers guys

Am wanting to get the same lights as Phantom_A4, a set of 18"RS4 rims, smoked side indicators etc.

Will think about suspension when I see the 18's on it, don't really want the ride quality to suffer as I am using it as a daily driver.

Not a lot to do inside, the highlight of the car.

Then thinking about a remap to about 220bhp, and an exhaust.

This all depends on how much money i've got LOL

Wheels and Lights are first up though, can't leave it standard for long!

yea im worried about the ride quality too, also i have 225/45/17 tyres. i do need it lowered as it doesnt look right at the mo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

If you want to lower it, with a little handling imporvement and keep most of the ride quality, then just get some springs. They are also very cheap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Very nice myman but you not going to get 220bhp from a chip on your car the best you can look for are around 190-195bhp max with the KO3.

I would suggest 18" rims with a set of H&R springs for cost and comfort; make a hell of a difference.

[ QUOTE ]
I think you should lower it and then tell me what its like LOL

Any pics of yours mate?

[/ QUOTE ]

here you are mate not a very good pic though

DSC00887a.jpg

looks too high?

Looking good! I do like Leather Seats, unfortuantly haven't got them in mine, keep looking on eBay, but they're usually for Saloon's not estate's when I see them!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should lower it and then tell me what its like LOL

Any pics of yours mate?

[/ QUOTE ]

here you are mate not a very good pic though

DSC00887a.jpg

looks too high?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you should drop it just for appearance's sake. The 2.4SE is the luxury A4, not a sporty version. I think lowering it would spoil the character of the car. It looks ****** brilliant just as it is.

looks sweet mate as ive said on no-rice

how much did you pay and what miles has it got

[ QUOTE ]
looks sweet mate as ive said on no-rice

how much did you pay and what miles has it got

[/ QUOTE ]
you talking to me? if so its covered 48k on a W plate had it for 2-3 years now

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think you should drop it just for appearance's sake. The 2.4SE is the luxury A4, not a sporty version. I think lowering it would spoil the character of the car. It looks ****** brilliant just as it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the compliment mate it just looks a bit high, still umming and aahhing though
what bout changing just the springs? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif