Muflorectomy help

Gunny110

Reaction score
So I have done the above, I have gutted the cat removed the mid box and back box, and still she doesn't sound that different. I can here the turbo a tad under load and that's it. When I had the rear pipe work removed it sounded awsome just what I wanted a deeper tone and you could really here the turbo spooling. As soon as I put the rear pipe work back on, could here sod all, any ideas?

Honestly bud, I've got sod all, a little turbo spool under load, that's it. Like I said, when the pipe work stopped at where the mid box would be (now just pipe work) was really really noticeable. But even standing at the rear of the car I can hardly hear anything.

Honestly bud, I've got sod all, a little turbo spool under load, that's it. Like I said, when the pipe work stopped at where the mid box would be (now just pipe work) was really really noticeable. But even standing at the rear of the car I can hardly hear anything.

so your saying , that with no silencers on your car it sounds quite !! , you my man need a hearing test lol :sign_omg:

You've removed ALL of the silencers? and you think its still quiet?!

My flexi split last year and it was deafening, and that was with the cat still in place.

I'm not def lol, it just isn't that different. When it was coming from the pipe work where the mid box would be it was very noticeable, turbo spool on tick over ect. Now I can barely here it

I run 3" decat with 2.7" non res milltek and you can tell the difference its got s more sporty rumble but as me and crazy88 were discussing you cant really tell how loud it is from the drivers seat, as no one has every drove my car at full wot past me i dont no how it sounds on the recieving end but there is definately an overall difference than stock !!

Just want the turbo spool again, it sounded nice with it.

That will look stupid lol, I'm thinking 3" stainless steel pipe work all the way back would that do it?

Thanks bud, 3" would be rather big lol, it is a derv after all

I haven't got 300 quid handy at the moment, and is that a good price just for pipe? I don't think so