someone nicked 1 of my wind deflectors!!!

jbh

TDi lover
Reaction score
Website
www.retrobmw.co.uk
Took my youngest to the Edinburgh Sick kids today when I left the car parked everything was fine. When I came back out some pickey has nicked my passengers rear air deflector. They have had a go at trying to get the drivers rear one aswell but it was still there. Any one know if I can buy one on its own? Or will I need to buy a full set just to get one? There the team heko ones.

Took my youngest to the Edinburgh Sick kids today when I left the car parked everything was fine. When I came back out some pickey has nicked my passengers rear air deflector. They have had a go at trying to get the drivers rear one aswell but it was still there. Any one know if I can buy one on its own? Or will I need to buy a full set just to get one? There the team heko ones.

try contact user below see if he has any as he is breaking two cars. :) x

​Classifieds: Breaking 2x audi a4 b5 2.5 tdi

They don't lock in to the window.
They are pushed in tight and pressed in to the runner tight by one clip and some double sided tape.
All very crap from my own experience of them (we are talking bout the heko ones?).

You sure it was there when you stopped?
I almost lost both of mine before. One reason for removing them.

They don't lock in to the window.
They are pushed in tight and pressed in to the runner tight by one clip and some double sided tape.
All very crap from my own experience of them (we are talking bout the heko ones?).

You sure it was there when you stopped?
I almost lost both of mine before. One reason for removing them.
yea Scott im 100% positive they were all there when I parked up.
mines were on with the metal u clip things so they were on pretty tight.

I remember walking round the car and checking the rear door on that side as the button sometimes doesn't go fully down on that door.
the minute I walked down to the car coming out the hospital I spotted it.
there had been another A4 avant parked up from me when I went in but it was gone when I came out.

Odd, there are some funny people around.
that's one way of describing it Scott
there is a few other ways of describing it..
as said though the drivers side one wasn't sitting right when I came out I noticed that after I noticed the passengers one was away.
its annoying me though as I cant find a cheap set or even them being sold separately
the wee mans seat is at the passengers side rear so that's the door I use to get him in and out so I know I would have noticed if it had been missing before.
plus Im in the habit of walking round the car to check doors and stuff so I do notice stuff on the car.

Haha yeah. There many other ways but I'm trying to behave. Lol

Only thing I can think is contact heko.pl direct and see what they say or keep checking eBay and hope a part set comes up.

I would recommend putting the let over metal clip in the other side to give it more support.

Reactions: jbh