1996 1.8i A4 Breaking

Phantom_A4

Reaction score
Currently breaking my old 1.8i up. It's a 1996 model. If anyone needs any bits, let me know. The engine, gearbox, and front (including wings) have gone.

Also have a sebring twin round 70mm back box, 2 months old for a 1.8 for sale.

2 front black diamond combi discs and 2 rear grooved discs (Non vented and still in box unused)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have sent a pm to you buddy, heres some pics.

RRP - £230 for front combi and rear grooved.
blkdi41KBD076C.jpg

RRP - £260
SB9116234.jpg

Brakes looking for around £170 +P&P and the exhaust about £150 +P&P

Both for £300 +p&p

Interior is dark grey cloth. seats are available including head rests etc!

Trying to get rid of the bits, any thats left by next weekend is being scrapped!

Thanks for the PM, too rich for me ATM,I am having my kit and such sprayed next week, so had best save for that,lol so i will pass. Cheers

OK i believe it will fit the 1.8t. It definetely does fit the 1.9 td avant. Be quick as it will be first come, first serve. It is ready to be shipped.

Sebring Twin 76mm Round Back Box
Audi A4 (inc Quattro) 1.6, 1.8, 1.9TD inc Avant '95-'00

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=47899

Any more queries give me a call/text on 07920515551 as i'm usually away.

Thanks!

hi Phantom what was wrong with the car? couldnt you sell it whole?

Ashtray has gone, sorry!

Car was a write off, slightly twisted chassis, everything but the front bumper and radiator are fine, only a slow hit, but as it was lowered his bumper went into my grill....ocuhy

Hi i am looking for a part for my 1996 2.6 auto audi a4 It is the sensor located on the air filter housing and I think it is the map sensor current part has the No 4AO 905 351 and D154 05 written on it. would post a pic of it but cant find out how to attach pics lol

im looking for a diggy heater controler as mine is on the blink

my car is a 1996 1.8T sport

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm what wheels are on the car? and have you got an ashtray that actually closes

[/ QUOTE ]

Ashtray on the bay mate, here you go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A4-ash-tray_W0QQitemZ4604401193QQcategoryZ10372QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not the one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif mines the one at the bottom of the centre console with the fag lighter on the right of it. i opened it once and it took over an hour to close again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif if i could get the fecker out i'd have a lookski to see whats up with it

i fixed my ash tray it would never come out so i removed it gave it a good clean and wound the cog up back up as it must of slipped and now its fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif