Women and shopping trolleys aghhhhhhhh

mac1403

Reaction score
You would wonder what could be so traumatic with buying some potatoes from Somerfield, but believe me it can be!!!!!!!!. As per most of us I am a selective person when it comes to parking (always a place with plenty of room) to stop the A HOLES with their Halfords Fiestas slamming their doors into mine. A word of caution to all like minded people.......its not them we need to worry about, its the women with a shopping trolley full of the usual /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif they buy. As I walked back to my car I noticed a large lady loose control of her trolley as she tried to get it within a nats c**k of her boot and let it tip off the curb straight onto the bumper of my car.........please bare in mind that 6 months ago i had this resprayed and you will understand the mass of profanities I hurled at her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif. She was most understanding when I pointed out the large chipped area and the groove she had applied and proceeded to tell me in the nicest way that I could F off as she didn't do that. Oh well I guess I will be back to the body shop when i can afford it.....as if Christmas isn't expensive enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thats awful.. I would have taken her details and reported her to HER insurance company, and gone from there

The problem was that there was no one around who saw...it would have been my word against hers ....and we all know who the law sides with, even though she was a big fat bloater!!!!!!!

na there is nothing there, just an open carpark. Nice thought though

So unlucky, perhaps one of these dent removal people could do it for you, i have heard that they do a good job of blending etc, without respraying the whole bumper again

ok thanks for the advice. I will give them a go when its gets a bit closer to the nice weather. Not much point at the moment with the gritters out and about.

i really feel for you mate, i would be gutted, i always park miles away in the corner away from everyone and come back to find the biggest pile of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif parked next to me. sods law. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

I gave up parking miles away from others ages ago... as you have found out, some stupid sh*t always happens anyway! I find that if you start treating things like they are extra special, not only does it hurt more when they DO get damaged but you take so much care to keep them safe that you're actually exposing them to risk anyway.

On a more topical note... I'd have smacked the bitch up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The problem is that her car never hit you so her car insurance would have nothing to do with it, it would be a personal claim against her not the car.

Feel for you, I would have followed her then pored brake fluid over her car.