My new wheels

Broken Byzan

Photographic Moderator
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
spider.jpg

I dont actually have them here yet, but had to console myself when the BBS's i was bidding on got pulled by the seller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif.

I hope they will look ok with the Facelift bumpers and Votex kit! Opinions welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

could be tricky to clean? what do you have on there at the mo?

The kids can clean em for me,lol

10 spoke OEM 16's, nice wheels, decent condition,i have a "thing" for OZ superT's and these are kinda similar, but different,I cant wait to try them on

i do like the RS6 type (dont know what they are called) they look the bizzo

They look pretty nice but gona get dirty easily and are gona be a bhitch to clean. I had multispoke rims on my old A4 and they were a mission keeping them clean...

The mrs didnt like the RS6's,(although i do) and she wasnt gonna let me spend money on them if she doesnt like em,lol

I nearly went RS4, but too many around ATM.lol

she who must be obeyed eh? yeah i am likin rs6's more and more, look forward to seeing pics of yer new wheels in place

[ QUOTE ]
yeah mate, the boss!! lol

[/ QUOTE ] whos car is it?

mine,lol. Money is ours though,. TBH i don't mind as i like Multispoke wheels,and i don't mind spending time cleaning, and i also like that they are different, just gotta locate some decent priced tyres

Nah the new ones are 18's ,the OEM ones are 16's, I am gonna get 225/40's. That way the rolling Dia is almost the same

Thats an awesome paint job on the A4, always loved that!

Wheels look really nice, need some Meguiars tyre gel to get the rubber gleaming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

looking good mate whats the ride quality like now?

let us know what they are like to clean

I am going to wax the crap out of them tomorrow, helps to stop the dust sticking, and clean up the rubber then. The ride is not much different a touch harsher on really rutted roads, tighter turn in and more responsive to boot

On the average road i cannot notice the difference at all ,woohooo !!