Nice lookin s4 bein driven by a crim on motorway cops

Tom_B

Reaction score
pfl with some cocaine as an optional accessory. Not on the factory options list I think Scott.

I found it amusing when he was moaning about it costing £100 to fill. Even with the most expensive super unleaded around i've never managed to fit more than 80quid into the tank, usually more like 70-75 :p

Yeah £75 is more like a full tank and ive recorded it so will have a laugh tonight !

Today's new word is 'bilking'. Which I din't know before watching last nite...

I used to drive a vw Caravelle and I still have the photograph of the pump just about to display £100 when fuel started to get to the £1.40 mark. Couldn't bring myself to fill it right up and pay the ton.

Yeh i hadnt heard the word either, its sorta funny that while protesting her innocence she knows some criminal slang for exactly what shes been accused of!

There was also a subtle bit, not sure if you noticed it, but her husband/partner/whatever said he wouldnt come collect her until after the police had gone away :p

Bilking is some technical term for driving off without paying.

maybe they fill the car up with cocain and not Vpower,lol

i think the FWD fuel tank is slightly larger?

Quattro tank is 60 litres, and most i've squeezed in was about 56. Usually its around 50-55L, which equates to 70-77ish at current prices of £1.40 for super unleaded.

i think the FWD fuel tank is slightly larger?

Quattro tank is 60 litres, and most i've squeezed in was about 56. Usually its around 50-55L, which equates to 70-77ish at current prices of £1.40 for super unleaded.

FWD tank is 62 litres.
BUt I've put in 70 litres before. Not sure how that happened.

They didn't realise what they were up against, if he had chosen not to stop they would have had their work cut out, on a previous series traffic cops came up against a stolen B7 S4, they lost it in with the first minute of the pursuit.

I used to have an old rover 820 vitesse sport that had apparently featured on crime watch as the police couldn't catch it running drugs about in the 90s.