Do we know when the last B5 was sold?

Tom_B

Reaction score
Just wondering where my car is in the timeline (November 2000)

The clocks in my car are from a 2001.

I use to enjoy reading about cars being registered 2+ years after production has finished.
Don't read much about it happening with Audis

would have been 2001 for the Avants some may have gone in to 2002, but would be ****** rare!

The latest I have actually seen myself was on a 51 plate, but I saw a thread on SRS about a 04 plate B5 RS4 that was stolen unregistered then recovered a few years later and registered.

Pd engine with an auto box is a great combination. There is a really usable smooth delivery of torque low down that makes it like a magic carpet. It's lurvely.

Pd engine with an auto box is a great combination. There is a really usable smooth delivery of torque low down that makes it like a magic carpet. It's lurvely.
ive had 2 passat's with the PD engine and wasnt impressed with either.
My last one was a 53 plate 130 se with a full vw service history with a 145k and even that one didint inspire confidence.
I was terrible on fuel. didint fell as nice to drive as my old 110 sport with 265k or as good on fuel.

ill stick to the old VE diesel hence the reason both my car and the wife's are the old 110 :yes:

plus im happy as a pig in sh*t with my old A4 Avant

My 2.5TDI quattro avant sport was registered in late July 2001 (Y plate). Looking good for its age, and with 152k on the clock. Just passed its MOT. :yes:

Reactions: PAULF