drivers 4 way electric window switch

Sorry buddy I was mistaken.

I thought I had the lower section but I got two top sections.
I do have two switches if you are interested?

yea would be good Scott it would be a start to getting them working as ive got them all wired up.
have you got a rear cut off switch?

I don't mate.
JCB got any thing left?

yea would be a good one would save tralling through the classifieds.
I wonder if we could do a item for sale one aswel but do the sale through the classifieds to keep the mods happy.
it would save looking through all the classified to find the B5 stuff

I hate the Classifieds.
Its over complicated ****e.

The basic forum configuration works well on every other forum. why do we need this extra eBay style advert section?

I don't think I've ever bought or sold anything from it.

Reactions: jbh
I don't mate.
JCB got any thing left?

I hate the Classifieds.
Its over complicated ****e.

The basic forum configuration works well on every other forum. why do we need this extra eBay style advert section?

I don't think I've ever bought or sold anything from it.

afraid not he sold the switches with the door cards.

im with you on the classifieds.

Don't take it as a definite but I think the switch from my breaker is kicking about in the garage, will have a look in the morning as there are no lights in my garage

This the right colour?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 84
In all honesty it's a bit tatty but i know it works so postage will be cool. Just pm your details. Are you retrofitting rears?

cheers bud ill send a pm now.
and yip ive retro fitted rears ive got them wired up but ive not got the switch.
I will be looking for the rear switch holders aswel but the main thing I wanted the now was this.

James

I don't have the rear switches anymore, just the motors and looms, but your sorted so that's ok.

yea ive got the looms and motors in and working. ive got rear switches its just the trim that holds them im needing to get.
as I say though main thing was this switch as its the kids in the rear 9 out of 10 times so it saves them playing with them the now :lmfao: