Roof Bars

I've had the need to carry equipment on roof racks for a good 15+yrs and I have always found that you're looking at over £100 for a decent set... and by that I mean they won't actually damage your roof for at least a year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I personally wouldn't bother with the shops' own brand... they're never a good fit and quality is usually lacking which, as I just said, usually manifests itself as damage to your roof after repeated use. Even first use in some cases I have come across! i.e. paint loss, laquer damage etc.

Manufacturers own brand (at a cost!), because they are designed to fit that actual model, and some of the bigger aftermarket brands are a good bet. Halfords do a few different sets, worth a look in the sales I guess... up to you bro'.

It all boils down to how much you will use it, what you will use it for, and how heavy/cumbersome the things you'll be carrying are... mine was for fairly heavy (30-40KG) Pole Vaulting poles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hope that helps.

Cheers

T