Interior needs some work, refurbing seats.

Charlies604

Reaction score
Hi all, my drivers seat is showing its age, its a sports seat in a blue/carcoal colour. its got a 45 degree pin stripe in the base and back.

Its ripped on the upper side bolster and has gone thru the foam, how can i repair this?
Also the base bolster has lost its shape, any1 tried to repair this?

If not is there a company that can do it for me?
I can find any at all!

Thanks

Charlie

Had exactly the same on my drivers seat. I used RJ Customising in Langport. Contact him on 01458 251816. He works from home but he does a superb job, my seat was as good as new once he had repaired both bolsters and re-covered. Cost was only £80. You wont be disappointed.

Exxcceellent! Someone with a useful answer! HEHE
Iv been looking for a good local place for aaages!

Even when I had the pug, no1 seemed to have a good idea!

Ill call him after Christmas!
Will he repack the lower bolster or just sort out the rip?

Anyone know someone around Watford/London north-west area who can do a similar job? Sorry to jump on your thread Charlie.

[ QUOTE ]
Will he repack the lower bolster or just sort out the rip?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he will rebuild the bolster if required. My lower bolster had completely collapsed through the previous owner being a short women who had problems getting in and out of the car. He doesn't just repair the rip he will sew in a whole new panel. Now the seat looks brand new.

This guy also does full leather retrims and also fits new hoods on cabriolets. Highly recommended. He is really busy so expect about 4 weeks wait before he can fit you in.