Just won my new steering wheel

Reaction score
HERE

Have been thinking of changing the wheel for a while now and was going to get a Momo one but have been keeping an eye on Alcantara RS ones and most have been going for around £200 so i feel i got it for a pretty good price. I also liked the RS leather ones and they go for bit cheaper but really wanted this one so well chuffed like!

May see if i can take the RS badge off and see if the sport one fits on, but will see as i dont wanna ruin it.

Here is another pic
005__scaled_600.jpg

Cheers guys.

Alcantara steering wheel? I'm not too sure how practical alcatara is for a steering wheel. In summer, with sweaty hands, your gonna be permanantly cleaning it dude!

i wonder if they're going to do a terry-towelling one? For me its either leather for a modern car, or wood for an old sports car.

well done on winning it though, looks like you got a good price.

I wonder what you're going to be doing on xmas day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The sport wheel seems a popular choice,much like the one Soupie has won in style.I want one with audio controls on it if anyone finds one, one of the bigger/more luxurious cars must have them

yep, thats the multi-function jobbie i got on my S3, but mines got the chrome circle surround. The only gripe i got with it is that it doesn't have the sport logo as its a 4 spoke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

it's strange, i never thought i'd use those controls, but as soon as i drive a car without one, i find myself hopelessly lost.. weird.