Never put off tomorrow what you can do today1

scr8pdo

Reaction score
When my car was MOTd back in December (a MOT tester friend) warned me about a weepy O/S/R caliper, it could well have been a fail but I promised him along with a £20 Id get it done soon as, anyway a few weeks back the red brake warning light started flashing indicating low fluid so I topped it up, then again a week later then twice a week until the other day I nearly wound up shooting accross the A58!!!!!

So now we need to have a serious look at this (tomorrow if it aint raining lol, its been leaving a patch of fluid outside my gaf for a while now, I estimate 3-4 litres running through which was lucky as I had a gallon of DOT 4 in my recovery truck, same with the flaming engine oil, its pi$$ing out somewhere and gets about 500ml of fresh stuff a week, so plenty jobs to do, its just Iam semi crippled (need 2 hips) and although capable of the work it can hurt like mad so I dont look forward to rolling about on the deck, anyay this is effin serious so needs doin, will keep you updated n:) ste