strange door lock issues

jbh

TDi lover
Reaction score
Website
www.retrobmw.co.uk
right this has just started.
when I unlock the drivers door with the key only the drivers door will unlock if I then turn the key a second time it will unlock the rest of the car.
since its started this my rightclick wont unlock the car..
it will lock as normal. has anyone seen this before? is this to do with a facelift thing as ive changed the doors to facelift.

I can live with it but I would like to have my remote working.

Facelift's only open the drivers door of the key in the barrel not all doors iirc

with your remote it may need coding to 'one touch opening with remote' iirc you using a three button remote ?? Have you change the CLP ??

Mine does something similar, if I lock it for any length of time all the indicators light up
and subsequently flattens the battery. Then to unlock it with the key in the door I have to turn it twice, but on the
first turn no doors unlock and on the second they all operate as normal. Mines a pfl avant

Facelift's only open the drivers door of the key in the barrel not all doors iirc

with your remote it may need coding to 'one touch opening with remote' iirc you using a three button remote ?? Have you change the CLP ??
mines didint have remote locking as standard it has the right click add on kit on it.