Chris NottAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

concert iso connector

elec185_8.jpg

can some more knowledgeable forumistas confirm that

on the concert connector the circled pins are the CD player L&R pins and the ground for those pins. If I want to take a 12 v power feed off the plug for a bluetooth receiver can I use the pin marked 12v just behind the ground pin? Are the power pins all always on or are any swtched on with the ignition?

thanks all
    Sliver 2000 1.9 Tdi AJM Se Auto Saloon cooking sherry but with CD Changer and now Bluetooth audio connection and boot based Tartan blanket. Now runs at 90 degrees like a good 'un. Quality Cambelt kit fitted - next on list is control arm set.
    Silver 2000 2.5 V6 Tdi Auto Quattro Saloon drowned on 7th August 2012 RIP - but she lives on in the many,many donor parts she gave so that others may live...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Midlands regional Moderator

Status
    elec185_8.jpg

would probably recommend the ones I have highlighted in Green and Red. "Ant" may only be on when the radio is on though.
    Currently rolling in a SKODA!!!

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks Arrkon - when I took the radio out it had a sticker on it that showed a switched power supply which is perfect. It the second pin from the top right on the CD changer ISO plug. I grounded the transformer I was using to the radio case to avoid interference on the input from the Bluetooth receiver.

i used a lead I got from china which was a male iso to female ISo so I could wire it all up on the desk and then try it out and TBH so that I could return it all to default mode if it didn't work. Which it does, which is good. Thanks for your reply.
    Sliver 2000 1.9 Tdi AJM Se Auto Saloon cooking sherry but with CD Changer and now Bluetooth audio connection and boot based Tartan blanket. Now runs at 90 degrees like a good 'un. Quality Cambelt kit fitted - next on list is control arm set.
    Silver 2000 2.5 V6 Tdi Auto Quattro Saloon drowned on 7th August 2012 RIP - but she lives on in the many,many donor parts she gave so that others may live...