owns age

Crazylow

Reaction score
just wondering what the average age is for a4 owners

im getting an a4 next year when my insurance runs out on may car now

im 19

i'm 22, had my a4 at 21. swapped my mk3 golf gti for it and i have no regrets!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I'm currently 30, got my A4 in 2002 (when I was 27). This is only my 2nd car after the S3. It unusual but I've never regretted changing but I do miss one thing: quattro.

I'm going to push up the average age a bit; I'm 56 - but I have two A4s so that's 28 each...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 56 - but I have two A4s so that's 28 each...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 38 but I have one A4, so that's........... 38 - D'oh !!!!

Had mine 2 years in May...... Had an 80 Quattro 16v and a 100CD before this one......

I'm 38 also but as I have two that make's me 19'.

I bought my first A4 (2.8Q) in 2003 or is that 2002!!! Second was bought this year (1.8TQ).

I'm 28 (29 in 2 weeks :-( ) and will have had my A4, which is my first Audi, for two years in April.

21, got it for my 21st birthday.
Had a Carbed 205 1.9Gti before (ROCKET!) 1.6 Cavalier (YUK) and a 2.0 Passat GL <---(1st car at 17)

[ QUOTE ]
I am 21, got mine when i was 19. Had a 309GTI before.

[/ QUOTE ]

which insurance group are you with mate

got my s4 at 23....25 now.....been at AmD for about 6 months !

[ QUOTE ]
At AMD for 6months why?

[/ QUOTE ]

just wondering for you to have a turbo at 19 which insurance group you was with to see if i can get the insurance on one cheap enough

I'm 36 (though some days feels like 106)
I've had Audi's for 7 years and VW for 12 years (one hick-up with a BMW - but that was a mistake, when your told NO by your parents you just don't listen)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At AMD for 6months why?

[/ QUOTE ]

just wondering for you to have a turbo at 19 which insurance group you was with to see if i can get the insurance on one cheap enough

[/ QUOTE ]

I was with either admiral or elephant cant remember which one.

Cheers

Blimey, 35 2nd A4, first one since 2001 i think, pug 405 Sri b4 that, (whisper BX 1.4 before that)

to think i started with an old chevette!
chas.

19 aswell mate , had mine since i was 18. bargain of a car, does the job no end!!!

Bought mine three weeks ago 1.8tqs avant, 32.
Had RS2 for 18 months before that,
still got 1987 UR quattro turbo 20v.

I think I bought mine "from getting old" just couldn't put up with £500 a month fuel bills!!
So you yonguns you must be old before your time or dam sensible!!

Bought UR at 21! oh the foo foo it pulled back then!!

I'm 24 at the moment, brought my A4 1.8T Sport Avant about 2 months ago! Insured with Elephant at moment! Have a Audi 80 before that!
Then had a Vauxhall Astra SRi (2001 model)
& have had a mark 3 Golf GTI! (learnt & first car was a Nissan almera)
This Audi is by far the best! Loving the move to Audi!

I'm 28, had mine 2 months now. Pug 306 dturbo before that - bit of a step up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm 32, had my Audi a little over a year now. I'd always wanted one but for one reason or another never got around to buying one, it's my first one and I love it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im 39.. four kids.. three dogs.. two cats.. one A4, my first..

dont think it will be my last