Quick wheel question

Broonie

Reaction score
Hi all, I have just been offered a set of 18" wheels from a A6 s line quattro 5x112 (thats all he told me) and wasn't sure how or even if they would fit my tqs

heres the wheels

They are from a mate who owns a powder coating company so they are being refurbed at no cost if I pay his asking price which is silly low anyway as he owes me a few favours lol

just want to make sure they will fit my car before I buy them

thanks

You need to no the offset id say there somewhere around ET42 which would need 8 or 10mm spacers.

If you dont mind me asking whats he want for the wheels ??

are they reps or genuine ??

They are genuine audi wheels he got from a customer who fitted aftermarket wheels and didnt want the old ones back

I'm getting them for £150 with tyres and refurbed in any colour,

Going to try them first to see how they fit, I'm not a fan of using spacers, even the hub centric ones

Bargain at that price ive got my eye on a set off B6 S4 alloys but i have a liking for those above and am tempting to back out of the S4 wheels and go for something else !! If your not keen gives us a shout on here and ill probably have them if i havent got the B6 ones by then !!

what colour you getting them ?? Black edition anthracite ??

I was thinking anthracite or a gunmetal colour, my car is kingfisher so think it would look good with either of those

Yeah will look good on kingfisher or you could use that fiat gun metal colour that a SRS member has used cant remember for the life of me who or what thread but it was a great colour !!

Ok so I went and picked up the wheels and took them home to test fit them, 3 were perfect however one has been replaced by a replica at some point and not only is it slightly different to look at but it's also a different offset!

three of them are et45 18x8j and the replica is et35 18x8j which sits out 10mm more than the rest, got £50 back off him though so on the hunt for another one the right size if anyone knows of a single going? I will keep the odd one as a spare in the boot
Pic of the difference, good one on the left

null_zpsc23665e1.jpg