Isofix in B5 saloon with recaros ??

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Im pretty sure our cars wont have it as there getting on abit im wandering can you retrofit isofix to saloon models with recaros ?? as im wanting to use a recaro isofix base as we are looking at getting the recaro babyzen trio so would like the added safety of the base with the young profi plus car seat.

I know you can buy the kit from audi, and it says you need to cut some material, it isn't yet clear if its the bench that needs cutting. what I was planning was to get a different rear bench to hack up first before trying on the recaro one. Will dig out the part number for the kit later.

* 8D0813545..........Left bracket
* 8D0813546A........Right Bracket
* 8L0837453..........Bolts x 4
No need to cut seat base, maybe a little bit of carpet material

* 8L0019233..........Plastic guides for the belt x 4 (useful but not essential)

Last edited:
ImageExcuse the mess but you can just see the holes about level with the bracket for the rear seat.

Cheers mate going to get a price tomorrow from tps, ecs tuning do them for $9 or $12 depending on side might see what shipping will be if audi are robbing gits lol !!

Lol thought you had some on the cards mark ? then our cars can be twins a little bit more haa

Cheers sulli they are one of my options there in my watch list but its in a different language so im not sure which are right and left but i have my handy translator app i use for ebay.de !!!

Was up at 3 fronts and 2 rears but now I'm down to 2 facelift fronts and one facelift rear, but as far as the wife knows I have none!!
I'm only plain black, can't remember the code of the top of my head

What condition are the 2 fronts in as i could do with a new front as its a little worse for wear and slightly bent support bar from my little bump i had ??

One is pretty spot on but I'm fitting that one, the other is a bit of a mess but I'm in the process of repairing it. If it goes well I was going to do the rs4 grill mod on it and have it as a spare. If it all goes wrong you can have the bar as its all straight.