Rocking Chair !

alanmclean1974

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the forum. I had about 10 posts which were wiped, so Hello again to all of you.

I've got an '00 W plate 1.8 TQS which I'm well chuffed with.

I've got one problem (apart from some peeling paint at the bootlid which I posted on a while back). My drivers seat rocks back slightly. The whole seat pivots a couple of degrees. The movement seems to come from the bracket at the front of the seat (in the middle) between the seat and the floor. It lifts about 3-4mm here, which results in about 15mm movement at the headrest if I lean back into the seat. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

The bracket at the front of the seat looks like some sort of clip that could be prised off. Do I just need to replace this?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Alan

Yeh there's like a white looking gromit thing that fits on there taking up the slack should be quite cheap from a dealer.

Think the part number is 435 881 203A

Result - phoned Glasgow Audi who advised the cost for that part no. is £2.23 .

Cheers

I have the same problem. Can you let me have the part number?

[ QUOTE ]
Yeh there's like a white looking gromit thing that fits on there taking up the slack should be quite cheap from a dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Docurley quoted it above.

Cheers

Alan

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Docurley quoted it above.

Cheers

Alan

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif