my A4 with new kit

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
here is my a4 with its new kit on, just wanted a bit of feedback if anyone fancied leaving it, Thanx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

a4001.jpg

a4014.jpg

a4008.jpg

17sept008.jpg

a4004.jpg

Very nice, problem is that the kit makes your wheels look too small....may i suggest some 18" RS6 reps?

it is next on the list, some wheels, dunno what wheels tho?!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yes please! what lights are them? cos my 1999 B5 has seperate indicators :s

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get them from Ebay mate, around £120 IIRC, you will have to trim the lip off on the inside of the wing though to make them fit, otherwise straight swap AFAIK

would a set of them angel eye lights fit a 96 model? it says 99-01 !?!

i have found some on ebay for 95-99 models, just look at audi a4 headlights and you'll find em' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Really like it mate, persoally I would not have put the wing on the back, but love the rest.

Personally I wouldnt have done the rear spoiler.

plus the tints on the front door windows are illegal.

Honestly, I think the front and sides are good. Like me, you need to upgrade the wheels. But the spolier on the back doesnt really suit the car and the back bumper makes the car look like it weighs a ton. Thats just my opinion - a lot of people go for those style back bumpers but I don't think they work.

Looks good but personally i would have gone for a more subtle rear valence and boot spoiler. You definately need some bigger wheels with that kit on as it makes your current wheels look tiny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Sorry to spoil all the back slapping but having just sold my TQS I have to say that don't like it at all.

Each to their own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

I think the front is smart, i would have smoothed the vents just below the head lights though.

The rear bumper, spoiler and side skirts are not really my cup of tea but so long as your happy with it!

Cheers.

[ QUOTE ]
I think the front is smart, i would have smoothed the vents just below the head lights though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadnt noticed the vents at the first look but i agree would look better with them smoothed out. I think it would look alot like an RS4 front bumper then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Those vents are only on the very latest Rieger RS4 bumper. I opted for the older version which doesnt have them.
Personally the rear spoiler and valance arent my cup of tea but like Soupie said each to their own.

yeah i like it a lot. did you get the number plates made locally or off t'internet?

As mentioned in General Chat forum... Some VERY quickly done photo-chops...

RS6:

RS6.jpg

Old RS4 (/RSTT):

old_RS4.jpg

New RS4:

new_RS4.jpg

BBS RC:

bbs_rc2.jpg

Just some thoughts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hope that helps - I can have another bash with some other wheels (or do higher-quality versions of above (sort out exact sizes, angles and details like brake discs etc)) if you want, but it takes me a loooong time to get them considerably better than the ones above (as described)... There are some photoshop heros on the boards who'll no doubt be able to help though...

Regards,

Rob.

I have to say they are my least favourite... don't really like them at all if I'm totally honest. I think they're more suited to a BMW or similar.

The RS6's look good... but I think I've been swayed there by the huge discs that accompanied them in that 'shop... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd have to agree with Tim - the RS6 ones look the mutts nuts. But then again, it's all down to personal taste...

Now that was a clean S4 wasnt it Doc.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

By the way agree with the RS6's. Those new RS4's look way to complicated for the styling of the B5. I think simple designs work much better and are more in keeping with the look of the car.

Original thead in general chat - have posted some wheel pics on there - all help would be appreciated - Thanks all, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This program may help.

press

[/ QUOTE ]

Good site but as its American there is no S3. Anyone know of a similar site that includes the S3?

[ QUOTE ]
I would go with thr RS6 for sure heres a pic of one on a S4.

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought that was mine for a min! But that's lower & i've not got the bumper.

That S4 is the dogs!!..I want it!!! or one the same. What colour is it?...Ming Blue?
Can someone hazard a guess and tell me what the cost of taking a standard S4 to that spec?

Thanks

Visually not too much I would have thought (Car aside that is) It’s an old spec S4 with updated lights £200,
Wheels & Tyres £800
Exhaust_ System £500
Springs £130 or coilovers £750

The car was Black