1997 A4 Quattro

gidimille

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted heated seats in this model of the a4 at the moment every morning I get a frozen butt

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

although it a lot more comfortable than riding 55 miles each way on the mille /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi I have also got a faulty cruise control I can not get it to work any one got any ideas

yeah it is pulled forward to the on position it is just not working I think it is the fuse although it is too dark fro me to have a look at it now

sorry for the stupid question but it took me a while to work out what all the symbols meant on the stalk.

Help still not working
I found my user manual under the steering ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have read it it says something about a fuse 11 I checked out the fuse box there was no fuse in slot 11 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

when had a closer look at it I noticed that the fuse contacts were not even in slot 11....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

So I thought probably the contact were loose and have fallen out of the back so I ripped out the under cover fro the steering rack and ripped out the fuse unit there was no hanging wire at the back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
No I really do have no /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif
help