Parrot ck3100 question

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
Ive just fitted a parrot ck3100 all works fine first time was plug and play but when i call or receive a call only the front speakers mute and the rears stay on ??

Take it i need to splice the mute wire too the wires at the connector that go to the rear sub red and white audio plugs on CD player ??

you need to connect the yellow mute wire coming from the blue box to the right wire in the cars loom, i forget which one as i haven't fitted
a parrot kit to a half amped audi for a while.
on the parrot loom there should be 3 mute wires labeled mute 1/mute2/mute3 im sure its mute 1 and is a yellow cable.

so thats the yellow wire from the parrot to the loose mute wires on the iso plug going to your cars loom.

Ive pluged the yellow wire to all 3 mute wires individually and still nothing will have a play at weekend.

what wire is it? auto leads or connects 2

i can call them tomorrow and see what they say, im sure you have to connect it to a certain wire in the cars loom. pretty sure of it,

been awhile since ive fitted a kit in to said half amped audi, altho i did do a audi tt with full bose, but that worked fine on the mute 1 lead.
likely totally different due to being fully amped.

Ill have to take some picks the lead is what came with the radio, its not a connects2 so presume its an auto leads one it may even be the wrong one as it has a load of wires going to it then only a couple actually going to the player but it powers up correct and saves stations and has sound at all the speakers !! Will get some pics up tomorrow !!