face lift wings fir pre facelift?

I think they are direct fit yes id wait for the experts on this to come along, Do you need any facelift headlights will have a set in a week or two if interested ill PM you some info ??

My S4/RS4 xenon lights should be here beginning of the week so ill post pics up on here if your interested in the lights !! They have bungs in the access caps due to having HID's fitted and also the drivers bottom lug is broken but can easily be repaired using one of your old o/s headlight if your any good at diy stuff, i also hsve a set of PFL S4 ballasts and some H7 to D2S/D2R adapters if you wanted to convert them to Xenons using the proper D2S/D2R bulbs (havent tested the ballasts but will do if interested).

I think they are direct fit yes id wait for the experts on this to come along, Do you need any facelift headlights will have a set in a week or two if interested ill PM you some info ??

cheers bud my car already has the facelift headlights and bumper it had them when I bought it which was a bonus

i also hsve a set of PFL S4 ballasts and some H7 to D2S/D2R adapters if you wanted to convert them to Xenons using the proper D2S/D2R bulbs (havent tested the ballasts but will do if interested).
any more info on these? pm me

The ballast are all complete with wiring they will just need the feed and earth wires modifying with some spade connectors to take a feed from your H7 bulb connector or just cut off connector and solder wires together, ive looked over this and you could even make a bracket to mount them on the recess under the lights these are bulky hella ones not the flat valeo type that the facelifts have so arent a perfect fit and there will also be room to feed the wires in underneath the lights which will be a neater job overall !!

The wings physically fit, but the door trims are different, much wider on the FL cars.

You'd probably want to peel the trim off and fit a PFL one so it matched.