N75 knowledge needed

birch1983

Reaction score
I wondered if someone can give me any advice on this. They aren't a valves I'm really knowledgeable about but I've been told if you fit the correct one gains can be found.

I've just been offered a ECS N75 Race Valve and wondered if they are worth the swap. I currently have the later variant which I think is an E. Prior to this I think I had the F variant but this was shot hence the change to the later spec one.

Thoughts and opinions please guys.

Stick with a standard N75 and get the car mapped with maybe some upgrades (injectors,maf,fmic etc) to achieve a proper gain !! Any other n75 just brings the boost in to harsh and doesnt show any significant gains overall !!

What injectors do people tend to go with and what is the MAF upgrade? May consider a change of plan. ;-)

I'm thinking of heading down the ko3s route and aiming for about 230-250bhp. Really trying to get together a shopping list of bits I'd need.

It is a 98 AEB. Was advised I have a KO3 and that a KO3s would be a nice easy straight fit. :-/

Yeh, the problem is that the "K03s" isnt really that common on the A4. As rob says, the B6 190hp motor has it, but they're fairly rare. On the A3/Golf most cars were fitted with them after a certain year, so they're fairly ubiquitous, but the A3/Golf turbo doesnt fit the A4.

IMHO your far better getting a hybrid built by beachbuggy, you can fit much larger parts inside the stock housings than you'd get with a K03s and you'll know its new.

S3 or RS6 turbine and an RS4 compressor wheel and you should have a turbo capable of 250hp or so.

C20LET injectors, 3 bar regulator and a VR6 MAF housing will go nicely with these parts.

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware of the availability of the KO3s' so i may actually consider the option you mentioned. I've been looking at some Saab Red top injectors. Would I be correct in saying these would also work well?

Is beachbuggy a resident on this forum?

yeh saabs are a little bigger but would also work.

beachbuggy is a member, he also has a facebook page if you google for beach buggy turbos you'll find it.