beaten and dejected

mac1403

Reaction score
Well maybe beaten is a bit of a over exageration but dejected I definately am LOL. I was sat at the lights today, behind a rather shabby looking 2.8i BMW.....the kid driving with the backwards baseball cap kept looking in the mirror and hitting the throttle....mmmmm...well here I am in my very nice looking A4 1.8TQS, with a full decat and milltek, AMD remap etc etc. No way is this geek gonna get away from me. I guess something is not right with my car as I only just kept up with him. I thought i would have been right on his backside...what a disapointemnt that after all the money a ****** BMW worth a tenner is as quick. Time for an RS4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

My friend is selling his! nice black one.. was Steven Hendrys when new , 65.000 miles he would probobly do you you a deal with yours,
I have a similar tqs to you, pooped all over a t5 volvo on ths a1 today!!

The 2.8 have 193bhp and can easily be modded to around 210-220bhp, standard its 0-60 in about 6.7 secs, you unfortunately have more transmission losses and weight which will cancel out some the gains from the remap.