Just renewed my Insurance

• Thread starter imported_VaulterTim
  • Start date
I

imported_VaulterTim

Have insured with Adrian Flux for the first time, great company /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had to make a claim recently to repair my car after some little toerag decided he would park his stolen car in the side of mine and in light of that most of the 'normal' companies couldn't provide me with anything like a decent quote since I have a registered 'fault claim' even though it wasn't MY fault!

I asked a lot of questions with regard to modifications when I called them (well they called me actually from their call-back system /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) and it seems that for engine power increases their premiums generally work on a system of 1BHP = £1.

Wheels won't cost anything extra, well mine didn't, and other mods like the exhaust are usually only subject to an admin. fee of roughly £25/30. That fee is charged every time a modification is added though so better to do it all at once!

It is also possible to add the mods at any time during the policy period.

The policy covers 'like for like' too which is an added bonus since most companies that WILL cover mods will only cover the cost of restoring the car to it's original specification.

Not looking forward to getting the revised quote later this year now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Best wishes

Tim

Yep they were good... They couldnt beat the price i got with greenlight though!

I actually e-mailed those guys with all my details but I kinda left it 'til last minute (insurance was due today!) so there was no time for them to get back to me.. oh well, a good option for next year I guess. Something tells me I'll have more to insure then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greenlight rock. Thats who I am with, been with them for 2 years.

Another vote for Greenlight. They actually know what they are talking about and the premiums are about as good as you can get.