AndyC

Reaction score
Website
www.k-tecracing.com
We are now able to supply 2.0 stroker kits for the 1.8t engine

Kit comes with

2.0 Forged Knige Edged Crank
Forged Rods with ARP bolts
Matched Forged pistons (available in different compression ratio)
Bearings

These can either be built onsite for you or supplied with all the necessary parts to build at home.

Prices TBC...

also pics to follow

Andy
GDI
www.greydevilindustries.com
01954 719 007

the sites not up yet.... but it will be soon

we have sold two of these kits now

one to an S3 owner, which engine we are building

2.0 Conversion (as above)
Gasflowed head
Matched exhaust and turbo manifolds
matched inlet manifold
Omex Standalone ECU
GT2870R Turbo
440cc injectors
Schrick cams
Dailbach Manifold
BMC air filter

the other A4 is having

same as above but

GT28RS
no cams
std inlet manifold.
Mapped std ecu

should be some interesting results

Andy, what stroke increase does the kit produce, and also, how does it affect the engines willingness to rev?

rich

I cant remember the stoke increase off the top of my head, but you do have to use the shorter pistons with the kit.

it will make the engine easier to rev as its a much lighter crank, and perfectly balanced even from the factory

the extra displacment will also help torque and turbo lag..

omg, just seen this thread, i would ask if there was something for the 2.7t you were planning but i'd be looking at near 4 grand right,

nice work though Andy hope to see some uber fast a3's coming out of your place

well we are fairly new to audi's 3 yrs now... but to 10 yrs in the tuning game! (what fun sometimes!!!! ;-)

the 2.7 can be modified as well, cams, manifold matching etc etc... all will help

turbo's are the best thing to start with... ditch the small k04's

Andy

i was going to go for some hybrids, but my budget for this car is just going to be a driveable 400 horses, just using rs4 clutch, i have a couple other project cars to fund at the mo so nothing too serious, if things change i'll let you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

A little off topic now, but the ATP eliminators on the V6 engine would produce huge HP gains. Not sure how good (probably bad!) the standard manifolds on the S/RS4's are... knowing Audi they'll be poo!... so that would obviously be the limiting factor there.

With good manifolds on there though you could easily reach 5-600HP with two GT28RS's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

And think of the torque figures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

The mind boggles!

How about a 2.9l, twin GT28RS'd engine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

T

again off topic, i was contemplating that if only i would lose a project car or too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

even hybrid k04/k24 2.7 biturb is expected to produce 570hp gt28rs 2.9 should obliterate the 600hp mark and keep going plus mani's who knows, stock mani's are made for quick spool up rather than sustained high boost,

[ QUOTE ]
stock mani's are made for quick spool up rather than sustained high boost,

[/ QUOTE ]

No sh*t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif