Strut brace question

Get the proper factory one, costs about the same, but cant be seen and doesnt look chavvy like that thing!

Theres a thread somewhere with the part numbers, you get brackets from an A6, and a bar from and S4.

Also note that some cars already have it fitted, so if you have a facelift car check if its there or not!

I have some factory brackets in the forsale section. Provisionally sold to ScottB5 but you could ping him a message to see if he still wants them or not.

I have the brackets and bar from an a6 fitted to mine,had to cut approx. 45mm off the bar to make it fit as the a6 is wider than an a4. tony

I thought that it was to expensive he seams to price alot of his stuff quite high, just thought id post it as it might be worth trying to haggle with the seller, other option is buy the brackets from the dealers and source one from a TQS or S4 thats being broken.

I thought that it was to expensive he seams to price alot of his stuff quite high, just thought id post it as it might be worth trying to haggle with the seller, other option is buy the brackets from the dealers and source one from a TQS or S4 thats being broken.

I still have the bar on my tqs breaker

I still have the bar on my tqs breaker

i was going to suggest your breaker but for some reason i though you sold it D'OH !! Oh well least youve still got it and put your point of sale across lol

oh and il be in touch next week to settle payment for those bits off you !!

It is available, put it in as an option for the op, probably not worded the best though!

i was going to suggest your breaker but for some reason i though you sold it D'OH !! Oh well least youve still got it and put your point of sale across lol

oh and il be in touch next week to settle payment for those bits off you !!

Thats cool. Wish it was gone! It been a bit of a ball ache to be honest, not sure I'd break another!!