Audi S4 Hibiscus Red Peal For Sale

carmac55

Reaction score
I have a 2000 Hibiscus Red Pearl Audi S4 (B5) for sale, it is loacted 15 mins outside of Philadelphia. It currently has around 93,500 miles on it. I am the second owner of the car and purchased it as a certified used vehicle through my local audi dealership. The car was originally bought in the North East. The vehicle has a sunroof, navigation system, it is wired for a subwoofer in the trunk and has a 6 speed manual transmission, as well as full leather and wood trim. This was one of if not the most rare colors for the B5 S4 and as many of you know was only produced for a year. The clutch was replaced recently and the tires were replaced over the summer. I bought the car with around 55,000 miles three years ago and all the miles on it since then were accumulated on my 50 mile round trip commute, the entire commute was on highways.

There are no significant performance mods, and the interior is spotless. The exterior still looks great. There are the usual small rock chips and a scrap on the left corner of the rear bumper but save that this car looks new. I would be more than willing to answer any questions about the vehicle, and would gladly show the car to you if you are interested. I have documented the car since I bought it and can show you the entire repair history.

I am asking $20,000 OBO

Edmund Restifo
carmac55@aol.com
610-520-9539

hate to say it pal but i bought a 2001 B5 S4 with 20k miles on it in PA and paid 25,000 for it so you might wanna re-think you price

Here are some Pictures

P1010095.jpg

AudiS4Feb-05.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010096.jpg

this is probably 90% uk on this forum, try audiworld for better response