B7 front on a B5, Audi S4

r33

Reaction score
how possible would this be? I'm finding the S4 to look just the same as any other A4 and I want it to stand out a little more although I don't want a brash bodykit for it!(Reiger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif )

Having said this I don't actually own one yet. Hi i'm new btw!

I've seen the new one piece front grill upgrade for the TT and the old A3 but nothing for the B5 I'm afraid.

Yes i have also see the TT with the new front. I think the upgrade would be far easier on a B6 than a B5.

I think it would be about impossibe on a B5.

ive seen it kinda done before but it had major fiber glass work and took almost 7 months to do and to be honest i didnt think it was worth it you would be better off finding a little lip or somehtin of that manner....thats just me tho

I think I need to see both cars sat next to each other on a forecourt to see if its impossible ad im pretty handy with tthe fibreglassing myself and i'd leave it to the bodyshop to flatten it off professionally... Don't want it to cost £1000 for a front bumper though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A B5 with a B7 front end? Sounds horrible!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then it depends if it looks horrible, if it does then i'll forget it. Im not in the habit of creating monstrosities /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif